Well maybe you do not know but PayPal, The American online financial transaction giant, once treated like a shrine for some selected few countries, excluding countries like Nigeria and Ghana has gradually softened their policy for Ghana and rumuors has it that in next year, Ghanaians can own a paypal account right from signing up on their PC or Smartphones without going through Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) as has been the norm by some tech savvy people who desperately need paypal to perform financial transactions in Ghana and across the world.
Don’t Doubt it. It’s true because I personally heard this from one staff member of My Bank in 2017 when I had gone there to get a new Debit Card. This is evident for people already enjoying the business account on paypal as Ghana is already qualified to register on their platform. But for personal accounts, nada. It’s something we are all looking forward to next year.
Now straight to the point. To get a PAYPAL account in Ghana, Follow the steps below carefully, do not skip a word:
1. Visit paypal.com/ke
2. Click sign up for free.
3. Select business account
NB: Not Personal Account. Personal account won’t allow you to register
4. Input your email address.
5. Choose Ghana for region and input your contact number whiles filling the forms.
6. From the next session select Natinal ID as your form of Identification
7. input your voters ID Number and proceed.
8. Payment method is optional*_
9. Go to the email you used for registration and confirm your PayPal Account
Congratulation, now you have a verified Paypal account and you can receive and send money to anyone in any part of the world.