Strongman Burner – Osei Vincent
Osei Vincent (born 10 February 1993) is a Ghanaian Hip hop, Hiplife and Afropop Artiste popularly known as Strongman Burner. He started active music in high school, T.I. Ahmadiyya Senior High School, Kumasi.One of his Die hard fan name is Frimpong Ebenezer aka Kwesi kay Estrong.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
Strongman Burner was born and raised in Buokrom, a residential town in the Ashanti Region of Ghana. He completed his secondary education at the T.I. Ahmadiyya Senior High School, Kumasi. He continued his tertiary education at University of Cape Coast to earn a degree in Business Management Studies in 2016.
He saw himself in the limelight after winning the “Focus fm Freestyle Friday” in 2010, “Kfm Freestyle Saturday” in 2011 and “Tha Next Big Thing In GH Hip-hop” in 2012. Strongman has worked with some notable artistes and DJ’s in Ghana including Sarkodie, Bisa Kdei, Okyeame Kwame, Flowking Stone, Edem and DJ Black. He was a member of the MicBurnerz Music, with Azee Ntwene who helped him in progressing in his rap career. He owned a record label known as “Strong Empire”, the Oseikrom rapper does indigenous rap in a proverbial manner. He was signed to Sarkcess Music in 2017 owned by Sarkodie and parted ways in 2019 after his 2-year contract ended. He was nominated for best rapper in the 2018 Ghana Music Award. He was voted as the best rapper in the Ghana Music Awards (South Africa) 2018.
- Transformer Featuring Akwaboah Produced by Tubhani Muzik
- Baby Girl Featuring Kwame Eugene Produced by Tubhani Muzik
- Odasani Featuring Sarkodie Produced by Jayso
- Change Featuring Kumi Guitar Produced by KC Beatz
- Monster Featuring B4bonah Produced by Tubhani Muzik
- Move it Produced by Tubhani Muzik
- My Vibe featuring Kwesi Arthur
- Ups and downs featuring M.anifest
- 21st Century